Principal, Creative Director
Kelley incorporates her love for design into helping businesses build their identity and execute their marketing plans. With over 20 years working as an Art Director and graphic manager, Kelley is able to understand her client’s needs and interpret them visually – consistently delivering a product that exceeds expectations.
Leadership Howard County, Class of 2016
Polka Dot Powerhouse, 2015 Leadership Committee
Business Women’s Network of Howard County
- Board of Directors, 2011 – 2013, Director of Marketing
- Board of Directors, 2013 – 2014, Director of Programs
Baltimore Washington Corridor Chamber
- Women in Business, 2011 – 2012, Committee Member
I am passionate about helping organizations that are making a positive impact in our community. I support the following local organizations.
- The Little Things for Cancer | Volunteer, Marketing and Special Events
- USO – United Service Organization | Volunteer, Marketing
- National Center for Citizen Safety | Volunteer, Marketing
- Howard County Community Action Council | Volunteer, Marketing
- Icing Smiles | Volunteer, Marketing
- Hopeworks Howard County | Marketing